I know, I know, Fifa 16 was released one month ago, in October, and you’d expect me to talk about it rather than Fifa 14, but I’m pretty sure there still are people playing it out there, so for you, players of Fifa 14 is this article for. Did you know that…
1. … you can use L2/R2 (LT/RT) to unlock from a ball? Even if you want to leave the ball, it will automatically lock on. Hold L2/R2 (LT/RT) and move in another direction to unlock the ball. It’s also useful if you are in offside and you don’t wanna chase the ball.
2. … if you press Select (on PS3) on the controller or Back ( on the Xbox) you can change the song being played in the Menus?
3. … you can skip the celebration of a goal by keep pressing L1/R1 (PS3) or LB/RB (Xbox)? This way you can quickly jump back in the game.
4. … the commentator will let you know if the day you play Fifa 14 is the birthday of one of the players in the middle of the game? A good way to find some new stuff, right?
5. … when in the Menus, if you press Start you can send any of your friend instant messages by just going to the name and press an entire message?
These are just a few of the awesome things that I have discovered. If you have anything to add, please post it in the comment section below.